Friday 21 September 2012

AM LEADING A DEMONSTRATION AGAINST GOD

AM LEADING A DEMONSTRATION AGAINST GOD
Most of the things that happen in our lives often happen at times and moments that we least expect. Maybe that gives credence to the saying that life is full of surprises or maybe why the verse in the Bible that talks about time being there for everything should only come as a confirmation of reality and not anything to do with Destiny per se.
That said, I wish to state my take, that ‘everything’ as used in the context of the Bible and the verse in question, in my understanding has to do with one’s span of life and that the ‘everything’ that might happen or has happened (past, maybe before one was born) in your life, our life, a nation’s life among others can only be accessed and assessed only whiles one lives and thereby informing our mindsets hence our actions.
Whether or not you agree with me on the above raised point in the paragraph preceding this one, I can only beg of you to allow me do my deduction and by that you may understand why I have decided to protest against God, not for me but for all Ghanaians who believe in a God of Miracle that is in an active business of doing miracles. If you care to know, I do not share in that belief.
Here I come with my reason(s) and it is simple. Religious activities that take place here in Ghana in just a day, laying emphasis on prayers to God of Miracles, are not bearing fruits at all in my opinion. In production theory, most of these prayer warriors and church persons would have been laid off long ago because the increase in the number of churches and Christian groups has brought no additions in ‘real value’.
Let me give a practical example, when Vodafone took over Ghana Telecom, it did not matter then whether you were whatever believer, you were sacked once you were considered redundant. In value terms, Vodafone today is better of than Ghana Telecom as we had it some few years back. Prayers could not do it, and if you want my take, it could never have done it. Those who get employed by Vodafone today rejoice in the Lord and go to church to give testimonies as to how God got them employed, for me its funny. Some pay bribes, some use the back door and yet they still feel God must have had some good hand in there, I wish I could see this hand too.
I could cite several scenarios and go on and on but am not in the mood to talk much. If God really is a God of miracles and is capable of doing miracles that could change the hearts of our corrupt political and institutional leaders (who are themselves elders in their respective churches) for the better or best and to also ensure that we are able to provide very basic infrastructural needs of Ghanaians, then now is the time to act. If all those (these) many prayers were (are) not directed towards the well being of Believers on earth and for that matter the good of Ghana but only meant to secure placement in heaven, Pastors and the entire congregations should let me know, otherwise I will go on a nationwide protest.
So as you have just read from the sentence preceding this one, I have decided to go on a demonstration against God for deserting all of you such believers and for deserting Ghana. Ghanaian believers in your miracle power want more and they must get more, they have asked and continue to ask and by your own words, they should have received or be receiving by now. Do as your people desire, for they have watched and prayed.
Interested prospective demonstrators should endeavour to get in touch.
Troubleshuta.

No comments:

Post a Comment