Sunday 6 January 2013

GOOGLE GOT ME INTO TROUBLE

'GOOGLE' GOT ME INTO TROUBLE This is it: i was on watsapp yesterday, 05-01-2013, and whiles going through my contacts i came across the contact, 'friend', then i asked myself, how? i saw the profile photo, it was female. Then i proceeded to find out how come i got her(supposedly, could be his) contact, so i 'watsapped' her. you can imagine how the "who is this" question was thrown at me right? fast, quick, and in short hands. I tried to explain but before i could finish, i had a real hostile response, then followed by 'whatever', which she shorthanded "waheva". i hear 'whatever' is the ladies equivalent for 'Fuck You', not sure though. Then the real deal began, before i could say Jack, i was called a "Sick Boy", never got angered, i was in a good mood and was with Kodjo, a 'Koti'(Police) friend of mine so we just laughed things off. But i said to myself 'aaaaahhhh', then i went to check the contact details, there i realised a 'g' attached to her number, then upon some few search i saw that it meant she was/is my google+ friend, how could 'google' do this to me? i do not remember asking google for android adding my nearby google+ friends to my watsapp chat list. How could you, Google! Putting the Google bit aside, what would make a woman go that hard or furious, is it stress, bad experience, nature or what? I hope though that it's not what am thinking. That was it ooooo, i bore you Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment