Thursday 24 January 2013

BLOGGING AWARDS

So I’m here wondering, what does it take to win a Blogging Award? Is it the level of readership a blog enjoys, the content of the write-ups posted, or what exactly?
For me, I remember very well what got me into blogging in the first place; it was the fact that I felt very different and that whenever there was or is a social discussion, an event, or a happening of a sort, I almost always get to the point where my take on the issue is so clear to me and often very independent of what the masses’ take on the said issue is. So I felt, why not blog? It would provide the opportunity to express my opinion, even on issues that do not have to do with my immediate life circle and it could be accessed by all.
I therefore took to blogging and have since been speaking my mind. I got to know about BloggingGhana in the process, and it seems blogging is no joke.
Let me just end it here by emphasizing my feeling towards the Blogging Awards. I feel like, ‘me koraa’ how much blogging have I done to warrant nominating myself for an award? But I know one thing for sure; that Ameyaw Debrah has the passion that every blogger needs, he has shown that in his works and hence deserves an award. At least I see that, though from afar!

Troubleshuta

7 comments:

  1. You may not have so much content right now, but I bet if you starting planning towards next year's awards, you may be one of the top contenders. Who knows? Blog more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes an audience, excellent blog posts, a good blog (design and social media integration) and people showing some love for the blog. I think a winning blog should also solve a problem.

    THen you are on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..it should also solve a problem, copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..it should also solve a problem, copy that!

    ReplyDelete