Monday 11 March 2013

A LOVE QUESTION (MASCULINIST)


A LOVE QUESTION (MASCULINIST)
It came to a point in my life where I concluded that ‘loving a woman’ is ‘slavery’. I felt so strong about this assertion to the point that I even espoused it to the lady I was ‘seeing’ at the time. I went like, ‘’…loving a woman is synonymous to ‘slavery’ in that you are ‘forced’ to do what you would ordinarily not do’’, I then made it clear I had that much love for her.

When you enter into a relationship with a woman you consider very beautiful; nice smile, tasteful figure, among others, at least according to your eyes, you would develop the kind of ‘slave’ mentality I mentioned earlier. I hope you concur.

So you begin to live the love-life, she is the only one, and ‘ceteris paribus’ you are the only one. You begin/continue to act your love for this woman, and from my experience, love is not blind, it is just a ‘spectacle’ or ‘glasses’ that helps you to see differently, most often beautifully.

Do not get me wrong, this write-up is not meant to show you how to love but rather to ask you a love question;

At what point could you say you have loved enough or have had enough of a particular love relationship and hence bring to an end the enjoyment in the ‘slavery’ of LOVE by calling it all off?

Troubleshuta

No comments:

Post a Comment